Dearie Journey


Disclaimer

Assalamualaikum earthlings! Iekara is me. Feel free to read my post. Do follow me and leave ur footprint on my shoutbox.

My Essay for SPM



Tuesday 10 April 2012 | 08:57 | 0 ♥
Assalamualaikum , bismillahirrahmanirrahim , today I wanna share what I wrote on my 1119 test during SPM :)

Enjoy :D

      On one horrible morning , I was reading the newspaper as that is my routine for every morning . As I went through the pages , I came across one ad , 'House To be Sold '. I looked at the address and I intended to go  there after work . I was very interested in buying a new house . My current dwelling could barely contain me . I have a good job and was given a great pay for it .


       I was clumsy at work and had no focus at all . The only thing on my mind was the mansion . I was thinking about how I would decorate the house to make it look great and I was wondering what about the plan of the house since it cost a fortune .


       On my way back , I went to Ocean Bank and took out money . My late grandfather was a billionaire . He was a successful businessman when he was young . He left me a fortune as my eighteenth birthday present . I withdrawn that money to buy the mansion .


       As I was driving along the desolated road , I saw the house that was advertised in the newspaper . I parked my car and got down . The humongous house towered in front of me . 


       Out of the blue , one bald man came to me and talked to me in his thick Spanish accent , " Would you like to buy this house ? ".


       I nodded . I took cash from my midnight black Lamborghini and bought the right to own the mansion . Once I have got the the keys , I entered through the massive brown door .


       As I was walking frantically into the house while enjoying the picturesque view inside the mansion , I stepped onto one button that dragged my body going down one big hole with very slippery slide . I do not know what is happening . What I felt only an unexplainable pain .


      I felt dizzy and I sniff fragrant smell like rose , the sound of piano is heard . Suddenly , the room lighted with numerous number of candles . I saw a woman is sitting in front of the piano . I was open-mouthed . I never heard someone playing like this before . It was so magnificent .I wondered who is this woman .


     "If I were not mistaken , this woman was the famous pianist that died ten years ago ", I whispered to myself . What she was doing here ? Why I am stuck here ? Where am I actually ? All this questions were playing in my mind .


      I heard someone yelling out my name . He was the owner of the house . He's calling me to gave me another key for that gigantic house . I went out from the shattered house and tried to talk to him . He did not even realize my presence . I felt something is went wrong . 


      When I crossed the road in front of the enormous house , a lorry sped through me . I'm so confused as what had happened just now was impossible . 


      Next morning , I saw my picture on front page of the tabloid . A big printed sentence " Another one died" . All my questions were answered .


The End


|


© 2012 Atikah Roslan. Code thanks to OhMissLinda.Re-edited by NayliIdzwati. With little helped of CikGee