Dearie Journey


Disclaimer

Assalamualaikum earthlings! Iekara is me. Feel free to read my post. Do follow me and leave ur footprint on my shoutbox.

Just An Entry



Wednesday 22 August 2012 | 01:46 | 0 ♥


I don't know why this quotes really makes me feel touched . I know I have done too many sins and it never can be counted . I only can pray to Allah to erase my sins by accepting my repent . I also want to be in love with who is called husband , not with a boyfriend anymore . I know I'm not good enough , but I'll try my best to be a good woman . I don't want to pleased people , it's okay , you can hate me , and you also can talk bad about me , and thanks for that . Because I'll get free rewards from Allah . Hmm , I have this one person who is called crush , but Allah plan better for everyone . InsyaAllah , if we're meant to be together , we will meet one day . If not , it's okay . I know , everything happen for a reason . Thank you for those who have giving me advice and help me to become a better person . For know , everyone around me is just a friends and best friends , not more than that . Only my family will get the priority to get my attention more . InsyaAllah , do guide me okay when you see I'm wrong and when I'm on the wrong way towards Allah . 
Happy reading , wassalamualaikum =)


|


© 2012 Atikah Roslan. Code thanks to OhMissLinda.Re-edited by NayliIdzwati. With little helped of CikGee